- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
BEST SHOP IN CHICAGO.Sammy H.
The owner/manager Phil is a great and honest guy. He will do his best to fix whatever issue your car has and if, by any chance, he can't he will tell you straight up. I would recommend this place 100%.Gerson S.
The best!Joaquin V.
Great service... well done! I had being taking all my vehicle to different mechanic in the area and this one had being so far a great value!Joel P.
Good service and best prices in town!Andres P.